Pages

Páginas

Con tecnología de Blogger.

sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

One day live in chile

Yesterday I was reading soup and get up at 8:00 winked heat. As in the hostel are all foreigners, the noises start early. Breakfast at the Eco Hostel quite wealthy. 



For some strange reason, after 13 years without drinking coffee, I tend to take a bowl of breakfast. I do not understand. It is very rich, but I get a slight agitón that lasts me until midmorning. 
Lingered a little hostel (internet, Lonely Planet ...) and I start to think about where I'm going. My initial plan to see Atacama and Torres del Paine is obviously crazy to do in 15 days, since the 4000 kilometers apart, so I have to go for more affordable goals with less hours of travel. After reading quite decide I'll go slowly to the south, and we'll see. 

First destination: Altos del Lircay National Reserve. Ralf and Uli also there today, but will stay in Talca a week while I go directly to the mountain. I say goodbye to them, but speak as it is easy to see that sometime in Asturias. 

Meeting a brochure hostel somewhere to rent bikes is relatively close EcoHostel: La Bicicleta Verde. Cheapest ($ 12,000 for 24 hours) are a heavy iron bars with brake contrapedal, little basket up front, low bar, wide seat and single speed. But I have a bike. 

Mapocho river 
Under a scorching sun give a tour of Santiago in search of mountaineering equipment shop second hand I located on the bulletin board in the dining room of the hostel. No suit or bivy pad and expected to find something cheap, but it's locked, but today is not a holiday. As it is near the Plaza de Brazil in the orchard street 1973, take the opportunity to see the western part of the city to the Quinta Normal Park, past the Palacio de la Moneda (funny to see him live when the image we have all Palace is fuming and Allende with helmet and machine gun). 



I learn that Ricardo Villalobos clicks on a big party the 9th, in the former Mapocho Train Station. Also at the International Theatre Festival Santiago a Mil come Royal de Luxe, the huge French puppets, but ends meet. Cagondiola, with the desire that I have to see them for years. 
Leo on the LP "cafes with legs", but I'm pretty nosequé go to one, and even more alone, but I'm curious. 

Chinese rich 
I see the same as pigeons and sparrows in Europe, but the city blackbirds are different and do not see any corvid. The equivalent of the posers are tiuques, a small prey walking on the ground. 
The snuff is sold in supermarkets, kiosks and bars. I ask the most popular and give me one called Kent Silver 4, but I do not like. Not a posh strip, so I remove the filter and even with those. 
I keep wandering with the bike and I am speaking of a bar called the LP The Piojera and reminds me of La Perla, which was opposite the Campoamor, only bigger. One customer looks a lot Paco Rabal. 



buffalo 
I ask for a glass of chicha, which here is of red grapes, and do not know if the heat for having not eaten, or to live up to the name of the establishment, but leave enough room louse. 
Next tour stop, the Central Market. It is the fish market; cool to see the posts because there are very different things; for starters, the mussels are as big as a shoe, but also clams and llámparas are enormous. The names of things have nothing to do with those of Asturias. 
In the center is a fucked Market Square restaurants. I sit and ask crab and white wine, but it's a shit, with less flavor than the worst French crab farm. Maybe I should have asked more. Let's see if I have better luck in the south. 

Phew 
I call Nicole, the Chilean who lived on the floor of Borja in Madrid. I bought a card for $ 2,000, but calling is a mess, because you have to score 2 codes 10 digits, but then you have to add a prefix or other or none depending on calling a cell to a fixed local, provincial, national ... a mess. As the place was closed and were almost all bars around, we're going to the Plaza Providencia, decking area, they drive and bike. Had a few chelas (reeds) and as a full (hot dog with sauerkraut and avocado -aguacate-). I'm pretty tired, so at 1:30 I ride a bike to the hostel, enjoying the night bike ride. Today I did, to the posh, 63 km bike, only city. 
I note that abounds among overweight chicks, but not in males. Aunts, regardless of complexion, boast a very generous bust. In general tend to have a pretty mouth. For the guys, however, I see fucking ugly; In addition, most have very squeaky voice. The thin heels do not succeed here. Most people with pints, but much tattoo is not seen, the latter more or less as in Spain.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Next trip

- Netherlands
- Germany
- Greece
- Russia

Me

Bienvenidos al ejemplo de CCTW

About

We are a group of tourists decided to visit all the beaches of Mexico and other countries in order to give to the world the importance of the various cultures that exist and are home in our area, not specifically in one country but in every continent.